Multiple changes to blank records RRS feed

• Question

• My problem is that I have imported 1450 records into Dynamics CRM and haven't correctly matched one of the fields to the excel data. I really don't want to go through the process of importing again but can't find the instructions to update the empty field records in one go. Any help or directions to the process instructions greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Bryan

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 10:17 AM

Answers

• Hey Bryan;

Really your options are more around exporting the records to excel; editing them and then reimporting them. Your able to export the records and it'll track the GUID in the exported records. For the amount of time that you may sink in other options I'd say this or delete and reimport (even though you didn't want to do that).

Jason Cosman

• Marked as answer by BryanRU Wednesday, May 20, 2015 12:25 PM
    Wednesday, May 20, 2015 11:23 AM

All replies

• Hey Bryan;

Really your options are more around exporting the records to excel; editing them and then reimporting them. Your able to export the records and it'll track the GUID in the exported records. For the amount of time that you may sink in other options I'd say this or delete and reimport (even though you didn't want to do that).

Jason Cosman

• Marked as answer by BryanRU Wednesday, May 20, 2015 12:25 PM
    Wednesday, May 20, 2015 11:23 AM
  • Thanks Jason
    Wednesday, May 20, 2015 12:25 PM