Live Mesh on Windows Mobile RRS feed

• General discussion

• I've tried accessing the Mesh service on my T-Mobile Dash a few times to use the Photo upload and it never works.  When I load the Photo Upload page the box where I believe I would select a photo is not there.

I'll try to get a screenshot later, but has anyone else experienced some issues with the mobile client?

if you browse to http://m.mesh.com using your desktop/laptop you can see how it is meant to look/work.
    • Edited by Zeke009 Monday, August 4, 2008 6:59 PM added a screenshot
    • Changed type Ben [Live Mesh] Tuesday, September 2, 2008 8:33 PM discussion
    Monday, August 4, 2008 6:32 PM

All replies

• Doesn't the website use Silverlight for everything?  I assume your web browser on your phone does not have it.
    Tuesday, August 5, 2008 12:23 AM
  • m.mesh.com is a mobile friendly version of the mesh website. Its very basic so that is can be compatibile with a wide range of phones.  Therefore you dont need to have silverlight to use it.
    Tuesday, August 5, 2008 12:53 AM
  • I can see the upload text box and button using my HTC Tytn II WMP6.1  but when I try to select a photo to upload I can only see the internal memory and cannot browse to the storage card where all my photos are, and where most users would have their photos I presume.
    Friday, August 8, 2008 2:19 PM
  • The problem I am having with m.mesh.com is it will not allow me to download a pdf document from any of my Mesh folders.  I have FoxitReader installed, so I am able to open pdf documents on the Motorola Q9 with Mobile 6.1.  I e-mailed the pdf to my live.com account and was able to download it from the e-mail and open it, but when I try to download from the m.mesh.com site, I am receiving the following error message:  "This file cannot be viewed on the device."  Any one else having the same issue?

Friday, August 8, 2008 8:45 PM