none
Yet another Microsoft FORUM site. I do wish they were all under ONE url. :-(

All replies

• I tend to agree for the most part.  Microsoft has a lot of great material and resources but finding it or tieing it together is cumbersome.  I'd extend your thought a step further and propose that MS has 1 site, or application where you go to find Microsoft downloadable content (be it applications, libraries, addons, hotfixes, etc).  Imagine Windows Update, only with every free utility/app MS has available to choose/search from.  I've thought this for years now, it would be a good addition to build into the next version of Windows. ;)

Friday, August 27, 2010 3:35 AM
  • i too agree. that's not the only list you have a different asp.net forums also http://forums.asp.net/
    Manish Sati
    Friday, August 27, 2010 4:39 AM
  • John,

Beside the MSDN subscription MSFT's are seldom Microsoft employees replying in the forums. 

However, there is a forum where your question perfectly fits.

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/suggest/threads

Not that it will help, that forum gives the idea that it is visited once in a year  for one message by one Microsoft employee.

But you never know.

Those employees who never reply in the forums are constantly busy to make the forums better, you know like somebody who don't know how to drive a car but know how to ride on a bicycle is constantly busy to create new features for cars. 

One of the things they probably assume is that if you make more doors on a car it is easier to be used by more persons.

(Reminds me on those images of old train wagons in England with on every compartment a door)

Success
    Cor
    Friday, August 27, 2010 7:20 AM
  • Glad to hear that John and All pay attention to Microsoft communities.

Thank you for your good suggestion!

I move it to Suggestions&Feedback Forum for better support, so that community administrators can read it.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Thursday, September 2, 2010 4:09 AM