Error Code 0012-80004005 RRS feed

• Question

• It says the "system language is not supported"

All the system requirements are met except that the Window XP I'm using is in Korean.

I changed the language setting and all that but it doesn't seem to work.

I simply wanna install this thing but it is not working too well.

Is there anything I can do?

Would it work if I download MUI and change the setting to English?

Sunday, June 29, 2008 2:21 AM

Answers

• The Korean language is unsupported at this time and One Care is not supported in Korea if that is where you are located. At this time One Care is supported in the following countries and languages:Australia (English), Austria (German), Belgium (Dutch, French), Canada (English, French), France (French), Germany (German), Ireland (English), Italy (Italian), Japan (Japanese), Mexico (Spanish), Netherlands (Dutch), New Zealand (English), Singapore (English), Spain (Spanish), Switzerland (French, German), United Kingdom (English), United States (English, Spanish). Pasted from the One Care FAQs.

Sunday, June 29, 2008 3:27 AM

All replies

• The Korean language is unsupported at this time and One Care is not supported in Korea if that is where you are located. At this time One Care is supported in the following countries and languages:Australia (English), Austria (German), Belgium (Dutch, French), Canada (English, French), France (French), Germany (German), Ireland (English), Italy (Italian), Japan (Japanese), Mexico (Spanish), Netherlands (Dutch), New Zealand (English), Singapore (English), Spain (Spanish), Switzerland (French, German), United Kingdom (English), United States (English, Spanish). Pasted from the One Care FAQs.

Sunday, June 29, 2008 3:27 AM
  •  

The same problem, but I'm in Egypt and my system language is  (Arabic)

I hope to find any way to solve this problem soon.

Sunday, September 14, 2008 11:59 AM