a big question on E books RRS feed

• Question

• hi guys since the time i am having internet i have senn and downloaded umpteen number of ebooks but i really hate reading soft copies of books. the pdfs are fine but chms and other compiled html files sucks!!

what about you guys are you having same opinion or do you prefer soft copy ebooks over hard copy books??

Thursday, February 22, 2007 6:58 PM

Answers

• It is really hard to read from soft copy, and also if received soft copy of book which is not free, u may be sue by the author/publisher of the book becoz. u are using soft copy as pirated copy of book.

Go pay for the soft copy or better is to fo for Hard copy and Notes

Friday, February 23, 2007 2:19 AM

All replies

• I always prefer soft copy for books of Higher Cost, but believe in Hard Copy and Notes rather than soft copies. Hard copy always rocks.
    Thursday, February 22, 2007 7:02 PM
  • i guess soft copy is a gr8 idea.... just print them if u like hard copy......... anyway... u need not spend on buying the book... the book will last with u digitally forever......... mark me as answer if i was helpful.....
    Thursday, February 22, 2007 8:05 PM
  • It is really hard to read from soft copy, and also if received soft copy of book which is not free, u may be sue by the author/publisher of the book becoz. u are using soft copy as pirated copy of book.

Go pay for the soft copy or better is to fo for Hard copy and Notes

Friday, February 23, 2007 2:19 AM