windows 7 disappearing activation code RRS feed

• General discussion

• I bought(like a FOOL) this over priced,over rated and non realistically tested OS from a authorized seller(office max) along with a new norton anti virus 360. you Idiots(microsoft) keep messing with select hidden files at each patch tuesday update fiasco then norton(and others) corrupt the registry or what ever super secret activation code validator/actuator/destupifier and then i get this activation error message saying im not valid because this or that. but my american $$$$ was valid enough a less than a year ago WAS it not. SO what if i want to cean install more than 3 times? what i put into my machine is my own bussines, what if im an idiot who crashes my system alot? maybe i want to change HDD vendors every other month? or what ever??? now my last new hard drive is filling up with crap(updates) that didnt do squat like it said it would(security patches) and Im about fed up with MS and this farce called windows seven. how do i get my $200.00 back and the XP OS I once had???? 
    • Moved by Sheng Jiang 蒋晟 Monday, January 2, 2012 5:47 AM should be posted to Microsoft Answers (From:Suggestions and Feedback for the Forums)
    Friday, March 4, 2011 6:04 AM

All replies

• como se instala en antivirus en la consola xbox 360. o mi pregunta ya existen virus para la xbox?
    narces1290
    Sunday, March 6, 2011 6:14 PM