none
Can't Use Business Email to Login to Computer as MS Account RRS feed

• Question

• When I bought my new desktop and laptop I used my previous business email for my administrator username to login, no problems at all. I have rebranded my company and recently tried to change my MS Account email address and even tried adding it as an alias and no matter if I try creating a new MS Account for access to all my devices OR creating an alias to my current account I get the error: You can't sign up <g class="gr_ gr_85 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" data-gr-id="85" id="85">with</g> a work or school email address. Use a personal email, such as Gmail or Yahoo or get a new Outlook email". Why was I able to originally use my work email address to create an MS account but can't create a new MS account or add an alias <g class="gr_ gr_118 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" data-gr-id="118" id="118">with</g> my new business email address? I'm a contractor and work from home so my personal computers are my business computers, I just want to change my MS account (which is currently my old business email address) to my new business email address. Please help. Thank you.

Thursday, April 19, 2018 12:56 PM

Answers