none
Banned Account

Question

• My Xbox Live profile Air Harold is banned for some reason. After waiting nearly a month, I still can't get on and play any games online. Can you get that compromised, please?
    Sunday, March 26, 2017 2:52 PM

Answers

• My Xbox Live profile Air Harold is banned for some reason. After waiting nearly a month, I still can't get on and play any games online. Can you get that compromised, please?
    This forum is for discussing current Forums issues.

Please see:  "Resources for Xbox Support".

Regards,

Vincenzo Di Russo
    Microsoft® MVP Windows Insider - Internet Explorer, Windows & Security Expert - since 2003.
    Moderator in the Microsoft Community and TechNet Forums
    My MVP Profile

Sunday, March 26, 2017 3:12 PM
  • I'd ask in the enforcement forums here.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/forums

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Sunday, March 26, 2017 4:15 PM

All replies

This forum is for discussing current Forums issues.

Please see:  "Resources for Xbox Support".

Regards,

Vincenzo Di Russo
    Microsoft® MVP Windows Insider - Internet Explorer, Windows & Security Expert - since 2003.
    Moderator in the Microsoft Community and TechNet Forums
    My MVP Profile

Sunday, March 26, 2017 3:12 PM
  • It is current Forums issues. i can't play online multiplayer. 
    Sunday, March 26, 2017 3:15 PM
  • Mate you are in the wrong forum to ask for this problem. Here is a link which will contact them directly on a live chat then you can discuss the issue there. I find when I do a live chat problems in relation to xbox services are solved there and I love their service it is highly reliable. 

my gamertag is PL8YR if you wanna add me will play some time. 

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/request-chat?service=xbox-360&category=Other&ccfissue=&ewt=5&navlistpath=NavigationList&

WRA

Sunday, March 26, 2017 3:22 PM
  • don't worru about what Vincenzo just said I reccomend just go to the link I just sent and you will have your problem solved in relatively short time. 

"Patience is a virtue"

WRA

Sunday, March 26, 2017 3:24 PM
  • thank you

Sunday, March 26, 2017 3:30 PM
  • What do i put for the error code and service request, it's not letting me chat?
    Sunday, March 26, 2017 3:36 PM
  • You dont really need anything just specify in the text area what your problem is. Put it in the most depth possible. Id say copy and paste it so you can paste into the convo area when you are connected to a live chat. Remember to introduce yourself and be nice :) 

They are good people like us and will put their efforts to solve your problems

WRA

Sunday, March 26, 2017 3:39 PM
  • It's still not letting me start the chat, after waiting 10 minutes on that screen
    Sunday, March 26, 2017 3:41 PM
  • Patience really they might be busy on their live chats so you just gotta wait for them to get to you.

WRA

Sunday, March 26, 2017 4:14 PM
  • I'd ask in the enforcement forums here.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/forums

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Sunday, March 26, 2017 4:15 PM
  • @Grady C

How'd it go? Did xbox support unblock your account

BTW why did they block your account from going online? I'm sure there is a reason they carried out a soft ban

WRA

Sunday, March 26, 2017 6:09 PM