Can we create an Azure Service Bus (to debug Workflow & Remote Event Receivers) inside Azure VM RRS feed

• Question

• I know that inside Azure account i can create a new Service Bus, to use it inside my visual studio project. this will allow me to debug my code, for example inside my Azure web portal i have created this service bus:-

then inside visual studio project i entered the service bus information:-

now my question is, if we chose to have an Azure Virtual Machine, instated of Azure subscription. will we still be able to create an Azure  service bus inside IIS? or this option is only provided as part of Azure subscription?

Tuesday, January 23, 2018 4:10 PM

All replies

• Hi johnjohn123,

I can see that your issue is related with Azure.

This forum only handles the issues regarding App for Office development.

So I suggest you to post your issue on StackOverFlow Forum with Azure Tag in question.

Microsoft Support engineers will try to provide you suggestions there for your question.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Deepak

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, January 24, 2018 2:30 AM