none
I want to make the questions and answers portlet using the Liferay MVC Framework

Question

• In this portlet anyone can anonymously post a programming related question, but the answer can only be given by the logged in user with permission. Any way of doing this by using portlet from Liferay Library.

For example:

Anyone anonymously can post questions. Only people have authority can see and answers unanswered question in the queue. Only the answered question by permitted the user appeared on the page. Anyone can post questions and answers like here one can post Java Questions and Answers

Kindly reply with your suggestions

• Edited by Ranjeet.K Tuesday, September 8, 2015 11:42 AM formating
    • Moved by Just KarlModerator Tuesday, September 8, 2015 2:28 PM Looking for the proper forum.
    Tuesday, September 8, 2015 11:39 AM

Answers

• Hello,

You'd need to ask Liferay.

Questions related to ASP.Net should be asked in Microsoft's ASP.Net forums:

http://forums.asp.net/

As Microsoft's ASP.Net forums are on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, September 8, 2015 2:28 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Discussion Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, September 8, 2015 2:27 PM
  • Hello,

You'd need to ask Liferay.

Questions related to ASP.Net should be asked in Microsoft's ASP.Net forums:

http://forums.asp.net/

As Microsoft's ASP.Net forums are on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Karl

Tuesday, September 8, 2015 2:28 PM