none
Google Earth

Question

• Google earth does download and install. It runs the first time used, but if you close the program and find the icon, it will not load again giving error message that FOUR DLL files are missing from Windows 10. Any fix for this? 

FYI the files are:

MSVCP100.dll

IGCore.dll

QtCore4.dll

MSVCR100.dll

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Thursday, December 17, 2015 2:54 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Wednesday, December 16, 2015 10:22 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Oddly enough, Google supports Google Earth. The best place to ask Google Earth questions would be in Google's forums.

That said, you could ask in the Windows 10 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Thursday, December 17, 2015 2:54 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The 'Academic Initiatives - General Discussions' forum is for any posts not covered under any of the other forums as related to Microsoft's Academic Initiatives.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Thursday, December 17, 2015 2:53 PM
  • Hello,

Oddly enough, Google supports Google Earth. The best place to ask Google Earth questions would be in Google's forums.

That said, you could ask in the Windows 10 forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Thursday, December 17, 2015 2:54 PM