none
give me some tips on embedded design RRS feed

Answers

• well u first need to understand that this is no easy thing....First make sure u get the concepts right......it is very difficult to give u info on embedded systems but all that i would lik to say is that microsoft has given some good material which u can download and refer to if u are facing some problem.i hope that answered ur question.
    Friday, February 16, 2007 1:10 AM
  • well so have u progressed in the contest?
    Wednesday, February 21, 2007 12:14 PM
  • if not i may help u in this regard
  • just mail me if u want some help
    Wednesday, February 21, 2007 12:15 PM
  • embedded designing is fun if u look at the basic concepts

All replies

• well u first need to understand that this is no easy thing....First make sure u get the concepts right......it is very difficult to give u info on embedded systems but all that i would lik to say is that microsoft has given some good material which u can download and refer to if u are facing some problem.i hope that answered ur question.
    Friday, February 16, 2007 1:10 AM
  • I want to know what kind of tips do you want..

Do you want to know what needs to be designed or how its to be designed.

Well for the first case, you need to go through the Microsoft Documentation regarding their Embedded Robotics Kit and other platforms you wanna use.

For second case, you have to think upon a brilliat iea which can revolutionize education .. So just give it a try and come up with a good problem and then develop a sloution for that.

Friday, February 16, 2007 3:30 AM
  • well so have u progressed in the contest?
  • if not i may help u in this regard
  • just mail me if u want some help
  • embedded designing is fun if u look at the basic concepts
  • how much have you covered?
    Thursday, February 22, 2007 7:23 PM
  • I dont think u need to have a very GREAT knowledge of embedded systems for participating and winning the event.

In imagine cup thing that matters the most s the idea!...so f u got a brilliat idea..u can submit the interim report n f ur lucky u can start studying basics of embedded systems!

BTW last date for round 1 submission s alredy gone! :P

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 7:26 AM