none
Compromised Hotmail Account RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I'm sure there are many topics like mine, but i would greatly appreciate some help.

I play online games, there is a lot of profit to be made for some people in these online games. some people decide to take it upon themselves to aquire other peoples account and sell them on.. etc etc.. long story i short i lost my hotmail account and they must have changed the secret question / alternate email adress connected to the account.

It's very very annoying. I'm assuming there is many webforms and things like that that might take a couple of weeks to work, but i'm after fast results here, i've already been waiting a couple of months..

Like i said, any help would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks. Stu.

• Moved by SachinWModerator Tuesday, April 19, 2011 9:38 PM Not related to Forum ' MSDN, TechNet, and Expression Profile and Recognition System Discussions' (From:MSDN, TechNet, and Expression Profile and Recognition System Discussions)
    Monday, May 31, 2010 12:35 AM

All replies

• Please guys, i know there's probably a million of these topics. But i just need to know the best and most effective way of recovering a hotmail account!

Is there a phone number or something?

Thanks.

Monday, May 31, 2010 10:25 PM
  • bump it up.. still need help :-/
    Wednesday, June 2, 2010 9:42 PM
  • This forum is not for hotmail. Try your luck at Windows Live solution center.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Wednesday, June 2, 2010 11:05 PM