none
Promotional Exam Vouchers RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I've a website and want to distribute exam vouchers to my community members.

I want to buy let's say 10, 50, or 100 exam vouchers. Is there a way to get a discount price to distribute my members free exam vouchers. Or can I provide a discount option for my members.

Is there such campaing options?

SQL Server and T-SQL Tutorials
    My Personal Site
    Our true mentor in life is science
    Thursday, March 10, 2011 2:58 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Shouldn't you be asking MS this question directly? I think you are in the competitor corner here with other companies. It is a nobel thought but if they would be willing?

Try mailing contactpersons from MS Learning and ask them your question. You know you can find their contact details on the site.

Maurice
    Thursday, March 10, 2011 10:35 PM
  • Thanks Maurice for your reply,

Actually I tried to contact with Prometric, but from their answers I see that they did not understand me or just replied automatically without trying to find a solution.

Perhaps trying to get in cotact with MS Learning will be a fastest way for me.

Thank you again.

My Personal Site
    Friday, March 11, 2011 8:24 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Shouldn't you be asking MS this question directly? I think you are in the competitor corner here with other companies. It is a nobel thought but if they would be willing?

Try mailing contactpersons from MS Learning and ask them your question. You know you can find their contact details on the site.

Maurice
    Thursday, March 10, 2011 10:35 PM
  • Thanks Maurice for your reply,

Actually I tried to contact with Prometric, but from their answers I see that they did not understand me or just replied automatically without trying to find a solution.

Perhaps trying to get in cotact with MS Learning will be a fastest way for me.

Thank you again.

My Personal Site
    Friday, March 11, 2011 8:24 AM