.Net Office Automation Error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, 

I am using Visual Studio 2008 (C#) to do an application which create Microsoft Office Excel 2007 file.
            I have added reference to Microsoft Office Excel Library 12.0 and it was working fine in my computer.

However when I installed the same software in another computer, it show error "Old format or invalid type library"

I managed to settle that error by looking at http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;EN-US;320369
            In some of the computer, the error was solved by adding the namespace system.Globalization as mentioned in the above link.

However, some other computers still showing the Old format or invalid type library error.
            That is a brand new laptop, installed with microsoft Office 2007 version and regional settings set to US-en and country Indonesia.

So now, I really dont know how to settle this problem....Can anyone out there try to help me pls....

Thanks a lot.

renjith
    • Moved by Figo Fei Monday, September 15, 2008 3:04 AM redirect to VSTO (Moved from .NET Framework Setup to Where is the Forum For…?)
    Saturday, September 13, 2008 5:42 PM

Answers

All replies