My profile is not updated RRS feed

• Question

• I am a user in Microsoft Academic Research.

This profile belong to me (http://academic.research.microsoft.com/Author/26396602). But I don't work in Pharmacology in Ondokuz Mayıs University and publications are not belong to me (except Flora of Kıbrıs valley and Check-list of additional taxa to the supplement flora of Turkey)

I entered to my profile by my microsoft account.

I edited and saved to my profile. 

I deleted publications that not belong to me.

but it is not updated and changed.

Please help

Best regards

Friday, January 9, 2015 1:14 AM

Answers

• Hello Serdar, 

It takes some time for edits to process and appear live on the site. I'm sure your edits are visible now. If not, please email us at acadfb@microsoft.com

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 5:19 PM

All replies

• Hello Serdar, 

It takes some time for edits to process and appear live on the site. I'm sure your edits are visible now. If not, please email us at acadfb@microsoft.com

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Wednesday, March 18, 2015 5:19 PM
  • You don't have any recent publications of mine, or even my correct affiliation.

Just remove me from your system.  You either get things correct, like Google Scholar, or don't go live with your website.

There are sites where I am a partner in their effort to maintain a correct professional profile, but they *asked* me to participate, and they have a useful set of tools.  This is just sloppy unsolicited data mining.  You embarrass yourselves. 

Sunday, March 22, 2015 6:52 AM