none
Best place to purchase vouchers RRS feed

• Question

• Hi - I've received approval for reimbursement on my training needs and I'm looking to purchase some exam vouchers for the MS exams I plan to take.  I was looking to see if there was a volume deal for say 10 of them, but I cannot find anything here indicating where to puchase.  Someone told me Prometric sells them however I called two Prometric testing centers here in the city and they are confused about what a voucher is (?!?) and don't believe they sell them.  Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks.

Brian

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 6:53 PM

Answers

All replies

• There are sites that sell Exam vouchers, but there is a time limit.

Typically it's 15% off, e.g. $125 would be like $105.

www.GetCertify4Less.com/TestVoucher

Thanks, Michael Mei
    • Marked as answer by Gti Guy Wednesday, July 14, 2010 1:34 PM
    Tuesday, July 13, 2010 7:10 PM
  • Here is another one.

www.ITExamVouchers.com 

The Free Second Shot Offer just expired on June 30, 2010.

Also if you buy most MS press books (e.g. xxx Training Kits), typically they will include a 15 percent exam discount voucher.

Thanks, Michael Mei
    Tuesday, July 13, 2010 7:17 PM
  • Hello,

I'm a member of the Learning Rewards program which enables me distribute exam vouchers.

But the current campaign does not offer discount or free secondshot vouchers. Current vouchers offers Save 40% on a 60 Day Online MeasureUp Practice Test and discounts on print and e-books

Please check Free Exam Vouchers and Promotion Codes for Microsoft certification Exams forum thread for more details.

I actually wonder how this discount exam vaouchers are sold. This is something between Microsoft and training companies. Because Learning Rewards is also held by MS and Prometric.

Although they let distribute free secondshot offers in the first campaign the second has only discount in MeasureUp practice exams.

SQL Server and T-SQL Tutorials
    My Personal Site
    Our true mentor in life is science
    Thursday, July 15, 2010 4:17 PM
  • Try the Employment site in your area.  That's where I purchased mine.
    Friday, July 16, 2010 2:34 PM