Windows License Request RRS feed

• Question

• Hi , i am  parsa from iran
    i am a director of information technology in a big IT Solutions company in iran. we wana be a partner or reseller  in iran.we have a policy for iranian users.most iranian users using invalid license of microsoft windows .
    we working for information technology solutions ,programming and developing , and we have technical support team , we know the iran users and iran companies  computer OS situation,my company wants to replace this invalid licenses with original windows and valid licenses
    i guess this licenses are over than thousands licenses.
    we can start this project from companies and industrial group and it group  in iran to another one until finish.
    we have a list with more than thousands requests for this solution from the big companies with hundered users over iran
    it can be a big business bridge between us.
    this project make:
    1)all invalid windows licenses in iran expires and reinstalled by new licenses
    2)this deal is a best solution for microsoft to kill invalid licenses and windows copies.

sincerely yours.
    kamalparsa
    Saturday, November 13, 2010 10:51 AM

Answers

• Hello kamalparsa,

Tech export bans to Iran are outside my area of knowledge, so I can't comment on that, but if you are interested in the Microsoft Partner program, you can find more information at https://partner.microsoft.com/global/partner

Thank you,

Darin MS
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Monday, November 15, 2010 7:47 PM
    Monday, November 15, 2010 7:47 PM

All replies

• Sorry, but unfortunately there is a worldwide ban on exporting technology products to Iran.
    Carey Frisch
    Saturday, November 13, 2010 4:39 PM
  • Hello kamalparsa,

If you go to www.microsoft.com/worldwide, there is no entry for Iran.

Unfortunately, politicians have decided that it is not in their best interests for private companies and individuals in Iran to do business with private companies and individuals in the USA.

Maybe someday this will change for the better.

Saturday, November 13, 2010 4:51 PM
  • Hello kamalparsa,

Tech export bans to Iran are outside my area of knowledge, so I can't comment on that, but if you are interested in the Microsoft Partner program, you can find more information at https://partner.microsoft.com/global/partner

Thank you,

Darin MS
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Monday, November 15, 2010 7:47 PM
    Monday, November 15, 2010 7:47 PM