CRM 2011 - Reporting for Actvities/Opportunities. RRS feed

• Question

• My coworker want us to create a report that gets emailed to him every Monday through SQL. I don't know the best way to do this or where to start trying to join whatever activity table and the Opportunity table.

He just wants the simple fields from Actities like Subject, Actvity type, Activity Status, Priority, Actual end date, creaged by Modified by Date created (which will be the date range) then joing the Opportunity table, with the close date of the opportunity, date recieved etc.

Please guide me in the right direction on what would be the best way. I would thing through the report system, but not sure how to have that get emailed. However, I would like to know how to do this through SQL too.

Monday, June 6, 2016 2:27 PM

Answers

• It seems that you are having on premise CRM setup. For on - premise CRM it is possible to schedule report and send it through emails.

You want to create a report which will show the activities of opportunity and schedule that report to send that report through email.

To create report you could create it using “Report Wizard”. And to schedule and send report through email you could use “Schedule report” feature. You have to first schedule report using “Schedule Report” button in CRM, this creates a snapshot of report, then you have to do email subscription in CRM report server.

You could find various articles over the internet for this job.   

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Sam

Inogic | Blog | news@inogic.com

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

• Marked as answer by Wsilage1 Thursday, June 9, 2016 12:58 PM
    Wednesday, June 8, 2016 10:23 AM