security issue i needed Microsoft to improve RRS feed

• Question

• to Microsoft stuff:

i got a Warning that said my windows are not original suddenly show in my desktop is very unpleasant, it make me stop doing what was on my hand and starting to find a solution, it than pop up another windows telling me to go to a website that didn't provide any identify information to download an unknown software, with aninvalid  digital signatures sign by Microsoft corporation, without warning running the software suddenly go to download thing from unidentified places andinstalled it self.

please do patch up or update to the highlight and underscore item.

thx

johnson

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 4:05 PM

Answers

• To properly analyze and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the diagnostic report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop -http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )

Once downloaded, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, after a short time, the Continue button will change to a Copy button.
    Click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your post.

Carey Frisch

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 5:47 PM

All replies

• To properly analyze and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the diagnostic report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop -http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )

Once downloaded, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, after a short time, the Continue button will change to a Copy button.
    Click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your post.

Carey Frisch

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 5:47 PM
  • Please read the sticky at the top of this page titled, "Please Read Before Posting" and comply.

Colin Barnhorst Windows 7 Ultimate x64 on DIY with 8GB ram.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 9:48 PM
    Answerer