none
Development: Xmpp library with Xamarin and visual Studio RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone,

I'm beginning a project in Xamarin.Forms C#, my environment is Visual Studio 2017 and a back end openfire server .

The main Feature is to create a chat app with private and public chat for Android, IOS and Windows phones.

The problem is here, I can not find a library or a tutorial to use the xmpp protocol with my actual environment.

I've been looking for an answer to my question for weeks now but I couldn't find anything on the internet.

Maybe you could give me an advice as a professional?

Best Regards

Wednesday, November 22, 2017 5:08 PM

All replies

• Hello Osheed,

According to your question is more related to Xamarin, you could post a new thread to Xamarin Forum for suitable support.

The Visual C# discuss and ask the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples and tools. If you have some grammar or code errors, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to give you a solution.

Sincerely,

Fei Hu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 23, 2017 7:10 AM