OCS2007 - Abnormal termination of CSTA session RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi,

Is there any message that PBX can send to the OC to ask it to terminate its registration to CSTA registration with the PBX. Here are the details:

1. OC sends an INVITE with csta payload to 'register' with PBX. OC also sends a TR 87 Monitor Start to initiate monitoring of phone line and PBX starts monitoring the lines and responds to OC appropriately.

2. After a while, PBX decides, for whatever reason, that needs to terminate that registration.

What is the appropriate to send back to OC to tell it to terminate its 'registration' with the PBX? We have tried sending a BYE on the SIP session, but the OC resends the INVITE, trying to re-register with the PBX, which is not desirable in this scenario.

I'd greatly appreciate any help!

M.

Sunday, August 5, 2007 3:14 AM

All replies

• Can you let us know the status of your questioins? Can you share your solution if you have one? If not, please let us know what else you have tried. Thanks for sharing!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 6:11 PM
  • What PBX are you integrating with? CSTA isn't totally supported without a gateway yet. But I've gotten it to work with Cisco CUPS and callmanager. If this is your case, post some details about your setup & I can help.

Regards,

Matt

Wednesday, December 26, 2007 8:53 PM