none
Layering controls in Visual Studio 2012 (Like in Photoshop) RRS feed

• Question

• I have searched a lot for this but everything I have found seemed irrelevant. Now I am asking if you know if there is any built in control layering or if there is any extension that provides support for this. To be clear, what I mean with layering of controls is that is you use one form with a lot of controls that are for different "pages" I only want to see one page at the time, exactly like layers in Photoshop, i can enable view and disable it to only see some controls while editing. Thanks for taking the time to read and possibly answer this post.
    • Moved by Amanda Zhu Tuesday, February 19, 2013 2:52 AM Customer no response, off-topic issue
    Monday, February 4, 2013 3:22 PM

All replies

• Hello TheOfficialPresident,

Based on your description, I doubt your issue is out of support range of VS General Question forum which mainly discusses WPF & SL designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System and Visual Studio Editor.

Would you mind telling us what application you are working with so that we can help redirect you to appropriate forum for better response? WPF app? Windows Forms Application?

Or you also can post a new thread on the appropriate forum such as Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Windows Forms General forum again.

If I have misunderstood anything, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,

Amanda Zhu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013 7:34 AM