How the hell do I contact a human in the billing department? RRS feed

• Question

•  

I'm being double-billed and I want it to stop!  Does anyone have a clue as to how I get a human being in the One Care billing department?

Thank you.

Sign me,

Extremely frustrated!!!

Monday, January 14, 2008 6:28 PM

Answers

All replies

• You can reach customer service for Billing issues through the same path as technical support:

How to reach support - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

If it fails to validate your subscription, select the option that you are using a trial or beta copy and you can proceed to email support without validation once you've signed in.

-steve

Tuesday, January 15, 2008 1:53 AM
  • The msn billing department is 866-672-4551 that is the closest i got to getting an actual person! good luck and hopefully i helped!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 12:44 AM
  • The msn billing department is 866-672-4551 that is the closest i got to getting an actual person! good luck and hopefully i helped!

The link in the previous post provides instructions on how to contact support and customer service.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    Tuesday, July 21, 2009 11:58 AM