Setting context into Unified Service Desk from Custom Hosted Control RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am trying to integrate a custom hosted control in USD for a CRM 2013 application.

Actually, main requirement is to provide the multi-search funcitonality same as in CCA. I am able to do it and able to open the new session as well. But, unable to set the context from the custom code.

Functions like SetContext has been obsoulete in USD SDK, hence I can't use them. I understand that there is a CopyLogicalEntitytoContext UII Action probably using for the same for CRM Global Manager hosted control.  But, still it is not working fine.

Can anyone suggest me? Am I on right track? Or, Am I missing something?

Regards,

Rashi

Monday, July 14, 2014 4:40 PM

All replies

• Rashi, I am also having the same problem. I am in need of context to create a custom grid in USD.
    Friday, August 29, 2014 7:08 PM
  • Out of curiosity, what makes you say SetContext is obsolete in the USD SDK?  I can't find reference of it being deprecated.

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Friday, August 29, 2014 7:55 PM
  • In the USD SDK, the guide provided - USD API Reference Help, clearly states that its been obsoulete.

Are you able to set context from your custom control?

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 3:25 PM
  • Did you get any idea about it?
    Tuesday, September 23, 2014 3:36 PM