How to edit existing post title?

• I'm sure this is screamingly obvious, but I can't find a way to do it, nor any references to it in this forum!

I started a new post, entered my post title as requested, but now I want to change it. I can't find any way of editing the title. Do I have to start a brand new post and copy my content over?
    Monday, October 26, 2009 4:07 PM

All replies

• You should be able to just click in the title area once you've opened the post in Live Writer. Failing that, click on the first line of your blog post and just press the up arrow on your keyboard, this should also take you to the title field.
    SL - Windows Live Platform MVP
    If my post has answered your question, please mark it as an answer.
    Monday, October 26, 2009 5:03 PM
  • OK, thanks. It shows a no-entry sign most of the time and doesn't let me select text with the mouse, but I can now at least delete and replace individual characters.
    Monday, October 26, 2009 6:55 PM
  • I've seen this issue with different Themes, used in Windows Live Writer, that could be affecting Windows Live Writer editing functions. An example of this problem would be the theme OUTDOORSY. Something about the theme causes the inability to actually enter text in the title or body of the editable area.

Hope this helps.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009 2:25 AM