none
Can't view Microsoft Certification Information RRS feed

• Question

• Every time I:

1) Login to my Microsoft account

2) Then go to view my certifications at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/default.aspx

3) And try and click on one of the links beneath the Certifications & Exams menu, I get an error message:

We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.
    The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.
    Wednesday, January 6, 2016 4:19 PM

Answers

• Hi, thecoolmacdude.

That's a bummer that you cannot load any of the web pages. I have a few tricks you can try. If they don't work, you can contact your MSRC (below).

First off, there may be a Microsoft domain cookie for a different domain (work? school?) already stored by your web browser than the one you are using against the Microsoft certification website. It may be clashing with your Microsoft ID cookie. You can try opening your MSN, Hotmail, Live, or Outlook.com email and then choose to "Log Out". Then try navigating into the general web pages at the site you listed above. You may also want to flush your web browser's history to make sure you are downloading the latest version of all the pages and JS libraries.

Second off, you may want to try using a different web browser on the same machine. I understand that you may be using a Mac and you may not have that many choices.

Third, you could try logging into your machine with a different user account and see if you get different results. I know - this seems a little drastic but it'd be interesting to see if it behaves any differently.

Fourth - I hope you are using a fairly new web browser that has been updated.

Note that if none of these options help, you can always contact your MRSC (Microsoft Regional Service Center) for your area. They can help you with the certification site and working with your Microsoft certification transcript. Here:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/help.aspx

I hope you get this problem resolved.

Good luck!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

Monday, March 14, 2016 11:57 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Off-topic. On this forum there is nothing we can do about Microsoft pages/sites not working. This forum is not monitored by Microsoft staff.

Danny

Monday, March 14, 2016 3:04 PM
  • Not helpful. You tell us who we should contact in these situations.
    Monday, March 14, 2016 3:20 PM
  • Hi, thecoolmacdude.

That's a bummer that you cannot load any of the web pages. I have a few tricks you can try. If they don't work, you can contact your MSRC (below).

First off, there may be a Microsoft domain cookie for a different domain (work? school?) already stored by your web browser than the one you are using against the Microsoft certification website. It may be clashing with your Microsoft ID cookie. You can try opening your MSN, Hotmail, Live, or Outlook.com email and then choose to "Log Out". Then try navigating into the general web pages at the site you listed above. You may also want to flush your web browser's history to make sure you are downloading the latest version of all the pages and JS libraries.

Second off, you may want to try using a different web browser on the same machine. I understand that you may be using a Mac and you may not have that many choices.

Third, you could try logging into your machine with a different user account and see if you get different results. I know - this seems a little drastic but it'd be interesting to see if it behaves any differently.

Fourth - I hope you are using a fairly new web browser that has been updated.

Note that if none of these options help, you can always contact your MRSC (Microsoft Regional Service Center) for your area. They can help you with the certification site and working with your Microsoft certification transcript. Here:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/help.aspx

I hope you get this problem resolved.

Good luck!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

Monday, March 14, 2016 11:57 PM
    Answerer