Rowridge Transmitter Frequency Change RRS feed

• Question

• After the change in the Rowridge frequencies on 25 March 2009, I retuned my TV and the Acer hard drive.  The TV tuned to 92 stations, but the Acer only obtained 73 and BBC3, BBC4 and Channel4 are amongst those missing. Repeated retuning of the Acer always produces the same result.

The signal strength measured by the TV is 54 for Channel 4 and ITV1, 75 for BBC1&BBC2 and 82 for BBC3&4. so signal strength does not seem to be the problem.  The pictures that are received on both the TV and the Acer are perfectly stable with no break-up. 

The problem then is either that the Acer is receiving incorrect information since the change and therefore cannot find the stations or possibly the stations BBC3&4, Channel4 and the rest which are missing have been moved outside the Acer's bandwidth.

Can you please advise me that the information about Rowridge is correct and also tell me whether the missing stations have been moved near to the upper or lower limits of the band.

Thank you

Renton Hudson
    Thursday, March 26, 2009 5:42 PM

Answers

• Renton,

Thank you for visiting the Windows Genuine Advantage "WGA" Forum today :-).  Unfortunately your question falls outside the support scope for WGA as well as outside our area of expertise. Maybe you could could reference other forums pertaining to your question.  assistance. We can not directly make any suggestions and/or recommendations because this falls outside our support scope.

Take care,

Stephen
    Attention All Forum Users: Please Do Not post your issue in someone else's Thread...Create your own which will help minimize confusion. If any post fixes your issue, please click the "Post was Helpful" button for that post. This will help us showcase the threads that best help our customers. Thank you, Stephen Holm
    • Marked as answer by Stephen Holm Thursday, March 26, 2009 9:36 PM
    Thursday, March 26, 2009 9:34 PM