My printer ' HP psc 1110' does not print color when I use keyboard shortcut F12 key to print; whereas it does print color using system dialogue RRS feed

• Question

• I am using Microsoft wireless Multimedia keyboard 1.1 model 1014. My printer (just acquired) HP psc 1110 does not print in color when I press keyboard print short cut key "F12".  I have loaded the latest driver for HP printer from HP website. several times in order to correct the issue.  I have also tried loading the driver of the keyboard from Microsoft website a few times.  It did start working for a short time once, but reverted back to black ink without my doing  anything otherwise.   It does only print in color when using system dialogue method.  Can someone please, please help me, its quite upsetting why after all after trying doing everything it does not cure the problem. What is the reason of its behaving as such.  I do not get a chance to select the default printing color choice boxes (preferences), the preferences page only gives me he size of paper etc not color.  The color tab shows the best option ticked as "Printer to choose which color to print"  I am unsure which forum to send my request, but please please, anybody who can help me to solve this riddle.  Please give me simple steps to take as I am not highly literate in pc technology.  I am eagerly looking forward to hearing from you.  Somebody said F12 key is not synching right, it should be exactly doing what system dialogue, "control+shift+P" should do.  How can I enable this synching correctly.  What steps are needed to do so.  The question is what is the culprit, what to correct, the Keyboard or Printer? Best Regards.

Naseer-Malik

Saturday, September 1, 2012 11:54 AM

Answers

• Hello,

It appears you may have posted your inquiry on this forum in error. This forum is designed to address inquiries related to Microsoft Academic Search. Please let us know if we can provide any support regarding Academic Search.

Best regards,

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Wednesday, September 5, 2012 9:39 PM