none
Vista patches affecting Yahoo Messenger RRS feed

• Question

• Yahoo Messenger 8.1 was working correctly on Vista Ultimate until the last round of Windows Updates last week. (week of 02/25/08). Since then, I get no reaction when I click on the X to close the app windows, or the "_" to minimize. It is as if the mouse no longer is recognized. Does anyone know why this is now happening? Have others suffered from this as well?

Any ideas on how to correct?
    Tuesday, March 4, 2008 2:41 AM

All replies

• Me too experienced the same .....

Dont know wat to do .. ...

Any one help.. .. ..
    Wednesday, March 19, 2008 4:18 PM
  • Ya i am also having the same problem after updating the vista my Yahoo messenger is not working,

I hope if would be helpful if  microsoft or someone  come up with the solution to this kind of stress in Vista specially in this microsoft era.

cheers

sanjee 

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 9:28 AM
  • I am still having this problem  plus when i start chatting with my friends the words wont show up on the screen,

So i (google it)  and found that there is new yahoo messenger for vista  but it's sucks piss me off no features nothing just they enhanced the interface and they reduce the option tooooooooo much almost u dont have options Smile

Cheers

Khalid

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 4:01 PM
  •  

I ALSO HAVEBEEN FACED  THIS KIND PROBLEM ...I THOUGHT I MAY BE  SOFTWARE  POBLEM OR SPYWARE  PROBLM BUT IT SHOWS WINDOWS PROBLE...SO  WHEN I INSTALLED AHOO 8 -O THEN IT WORKS ...
    Monday, October 27, 2008 8:45 PM