Microsoft CRM 4.0 compatibility with Active Directory forest level 2008 R2 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

we need your valuable input regarding CRM 4.0 compatibility with Active Directory Forest functional level ‘Windows 2008 R2’.

We are planning to upgrade the AD server from windows 2003 to windows 2012 and also upgrade AD forest functional level to 2008 R2. We need to know the compatibility of CRM 4.0 with forest functional level 2008 R2.

We have checked in blogs and not able to confirm the compatibility with 2008 R2 due to CRM lower version. Kindly provide your suggestions on the same.

Arun

Friday, December 15, 2017 12:07 PM

All replies

• Hi Team,

we need your valuable input regarding CRM 4.0 compatibility with Active Directory Forest functional level ‘Windows 2008 R2’.

We are planning to upgrade the AD server from windows 2003 to windows 2012 and also upgrade AD forest functional level to 2008 R2. We need to know the compatibility of CRM 4.0 with forest functional level 2008 R2.

We have checked in blogs and not able to confirm the compatibility with 2008 R2 due to CRM lower version. Kindly provide your suggestions on the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Arun

Arun

Friday, December 15, 2017 10:18 AM
  • Good day Arun,

Please ask your question in a relevant forum and don't just spread them around. This forum as the name clearly say is for TechNet Wiki Discussion.

Please close the thread ASAP.

regards,

signature   Ronen Ariely
     [Personal Site]    [Blog]    [Facebook]    [Linkedin]

Friday, December 15, 2017 10:31 AM
  • Hi Ariely,

Thanks. 

As we have been advised by MS Support personnel to post in technet.microsoft forum site.

Please can you let know under which category we can post our query in technet.microsoft for dynamics CRM since we are not able to find the relevant forum category. 

Earlier i have seen Dynamics Forum which i couldn't found.

Arun

• Edited by GAKum Friday, December 15, 2017 11:06 AM
    Friday, December 15, 2017 11:02 AM
  • hi,

In the bellow article, you can see a list of most of the forums in MSDN and TechNet system. probably not all the forums are there yet, but several thousands forums, which are most of the forums. The forums are listed by Languages, categories, and field of discussions :-)

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/34901.list-of-forums-by-languages-categories-and-field-of-discussions.aspx

I don't have more information then you have now...
    but let's see what I find in article...

I see that there is special Category: Dynamics

and there are 3 forums in that category :-)
    please check the article and you can use it every time you are not sure where to ask the question :-)

Copied from the article:

Category: Dynamics

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?category=dynamics Jump

signature   Ronen Ariely
     [Personal Site]    [Blog]    [Facebook]    [Linkedin]

• Edited by pituachMVP Friday, December 15, 2017 11:43 AM
    Friday, December 15, 2017 11:41 AM