CRM 4.0 - Error Accessing Reports RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have problems accessing my reports after moving the sql-server to another machine:

Everything works well after moving to the new machine except the reports.

As we moved from 32-bit to 64-bit sql-server we couldn't just detach/attach the reportserverdatabases, as the format of the tables is different from 32  to 64bit.

The Reportserver is on the same machine as the sql-server. The new machine has the same IP.-Nr. an Name as the old and I added all AD Groups for the CRM-System to the new databases. (As I mentioned everything works fine..so far..)

We published the reports with the deployment-Manager for CRM.

First we installed an old machine with reportingservices then we took deployment-manager to switch over to this RS. After that we switched back to the new one. (This was necessary, because we could'nt run DeploymentManager without changing the ReportServeradress!).

After that I can look at the report when I call the reportserver-url directly but not when using webinterface of crm.

I reinstalled the Connector but it didn't help at all.

My logs tell me that the access for the user nt-authority\network service is denied.

Wich Credentials do I have to allow Access on wich level to what?

Tuesday, August 5, 2008 6:50 PM

Answers

• OK, I found the solution:

The AppPool-Accounnt for the Virtual Directorys Reports and ReportsServer changed to NT-Authotity\NetworkService and everything is running...

Tuesday, August 5, 2008 7:57 PM

All replies

• OK, I found the solution:

The AppPool-Accounnt for the Virtual Directorys Reports and ReportsServer changed to NT-Authotity\NetworkService and everything is running...

Tuesday, August 5, 2008 7:57 PM
  •  

yes its app pool issue.

nice to see you got working

Regards,

Imran

www.crmxperts.com

Wednesday, August 6, 2008 12:13 PM