Who Where How or in what forum do I ask about week numbers in Excel 2007 and Outlook 2007? RRS feed

• Question

• Please would someone be so kind as to get me started in the Microsoft "Ask for Help" process?

Who Where How or in what forum do I ask about week numbers in Excel 2007 and Outlook 2007?

Specifically . . .

Why don't the work week numbers agree in "Excel 2007" and "Outlook 2007"?
    How do I get the work week numbers agree in "Excel 2007" and "Outlook 2007"?
    In Excel 2007, I am using the formula =weeknum()
    In Outlook 2007, from the menu bar, Tools, Optios, Preferences tab, Calendar Options button, Calendar options section, check mark in box for "Show week numbers in the Month View and Date Navigator"

Thank You,

Gizzzzzmo

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 5:20 PM

Answers

• I found the answer to the technical questions - so there is no need to find a forum to ask the questions . . .
    "Why do they not agree ..." and
    "How do I make them agree ..."

Why - - - I had in Outlook 2007, from the menu bar, Tools, Options, Preferences tab, Calendar Options button, Calendar options section, in the "Calendar work week" section, First week of the year: == First 4-day week

How - - - In Outlook 2007, from the menu bar, Tools, Options, Preferences tab, Calendar Options button, Calendar options section, in the "Calendar work week" section, First week of the year: == Starts on Jan 1

If this is useful info, I would think it best belongs in an Outlook Calendar forum.

Sincerely,
    Gizzzzzmo

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 8:31 PM