none
Bug, small picture set confuses program.

Question

• Version ICD 2.0.3 64bit

win10 1708 Build 16299.192

(I cannot find how to find out more in detail what version I'm using, in app just gives me those numbers, properties of the exe says the same)

Previously I mentioned that rotation matters, Right to left works worse than Left to right. I have a set that is RtL and it's only 4 pictures. I can see the same object in every picture but ICE just dies when it tries to run it.  At first it told me I needed 223GB of space to do it.  I added a second temp folder and cleared up more space on the system drive and instead of dying in the compositing phase like it did before it just ramps up my CPU and ram. Around 23GB of ram and Pegging as much CPU percentage of my i7-3720qm!  I'm willing to share the pictures with staff so they can check it out. 

I've tried the set taken right after that was LtR and otherwise made the exact same way of the same subjects and they work just fine. 

Friday, February 2, 2018 8:39 PM

All replies

• I now have to link my two article in a more substantial way.

/Forums/en-US/4bf8df98-1ae0-4d9e-a537-e9516b5f4f4a/rotation-matters-rtl-vs-ltr?forum=ice

I've been able to stitch this panorama but it confirms my first ticket that directions matters.  I thought I could rearrange the sequence of pictures but I couldn't, which also brings me to the fact that there are buttons to change the temp location but none of them seem to work.  I renumbered the images back to front, threw the newly named pictures in and they stitch just fine and quickly.

Sunday, February 4, 2018 5:36 AM