TO WHAT EXTENT UPDATION OF POINTS IN STUDENT ROCKSTAR FOR REACHING MSAPP INDIA FINALS CAN BE CONSIDERED AS A FINAL RESULT??? RRS feed

• Question

• I guess as both of them are microsoft events it is authentic!!
    Wednesday, June 6, 2007 5:01 PM

Answers

• How many extra points did you get ? May be the points that you get is because of the 10% increment as of what level you are in.
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 1:38 PM
  • Yes man, thats what i was trying to explain in the other threads. Also in the above post i gave a clue about the 10% increment. You guys found out the hint, and you now know how you got extra points Smile
    Friday, June 8, 2007 4:32 AM

All replies

• hey actually if we reach the india finals they have to asign only 1000 points because they have given the max points as 1000. But these people are adding more points i am not able to understand on wt bases they are assigning the points
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 6:18 AM
  • How many extra points did you get ? May be the points that you get is because of the 10% increment as of what level you are in.
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 1:38 PM
  • hey check out the participation level table for different levels in student rockstar. As you advance in every level you get 10% additional points. So I was supposed to get 1000 points for reaching india finals but due to 30% accelaration I got (1000+100+110+121=1331) points.....This due to accelaration in points, this "participation level table' is given in "about the contest" page check it out....this is the reason i got 1331 points....hope this information is useful to u.....
    Thursday, June 7, 2007 5:39 PM
  • Yes man, thats what i was trying to explain in the other threads. Also in the above post i gave a clue about the 10% increment. You guys found out the hint, and you now know how you got extra points Smile
    Friday, June 8, 2007 4:32 AM
  • YO DUDE!!!!....thanx for the information......by the way how many points do u have in studentrockstar man?????.......
    Friday, June 8, 2007 11:33 AM
  • Sorry dude, cannot disclose the exact points, but i am 17K+ thats all i can say Smile
    Friday, June 8, 2007 12:03 PM