while importing the data in the onpremise crm we are getting one hour difference how to resolve that issue RRS feed

• Question

• while importing the data in the onpremise crm we are getting one hour difference how to resolve that issue
    Friday, October 31, 2014 6:22 PM

Answers

• That is window application tool
    • Marked as answer by shiva_prasad Monday, November 10, 2014 6:27 AM
    Monday, November 3, 2014 4:47 AM

All replies

• Hello Shiva,

You need to make sure you have correct timezone setting before importing data to CRM, you can access timezone setting under personal option (Click on user icon in right corner and select options). What datatime you see in CRM UI is dependent on the timezone select for that user.

HTH

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training|Our Blog | Follow US | Our Facebook Page | Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application Design
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Saturday, November 1, 2014 3:24 AM
  • Hi Mahender Pal,

Yes I set the same time zone in CRM and In my system also. but still it is taking few hours difference after importing the data. 

Saturday, November 1, 2014 3:35 AM
  • And my seniors telling like it is because of day light saving is this the correct reason.
    Saturday, November 1, 2014 3:38 AM
  • Sorry for the mistake which i made while typing your name
    Saturday, November 1, 2014 3:45 AM
  • It may be the reason, there are different consideration regarding date and time, please check this and this it will help you to understand how datetime is handled in MS CRM.

HTH

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training|Our Blog | Follow US | Our Facebook Page | Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application Design
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Saturday, November 1, 2014 8:08 AM
  • How are you importing the data ? For example, through the CRM UI, or via API calls, or one of the third party tools like SSIS extensions or Scribe ? And in what format do you specify the DateTime fields ?

Microsoft CRM MVP - http://mscrmuk.blogspot.com/ http://www.excitation.co.uk

Saturday, November 1, 2014 6:21 PM
  • Hi Davidjennaway,

I am importing through the tool which we prepare and date and time format is dd/mm/yyyy HH:mm:ss

Monday, November 3, 2014 4:42 AM
  • That is window application tool
    • Marked as answer by shiva_prasad Monday, November 10, 2014 6:27 AM
    Monday, November 3, 2014 4:47 AM