none
Export Lotus Notes NSF files to the Outlook PST format? RRS feed

• Question

• I have Lotus Notes NSF Data and i want to convert it into Outlook PST Format. Can any one suggest me any solution?
    Thursday, August 8, 2019 10:25 AM

Answers

• ToolsGround NSF to PST Converter tool successfully exports you're all NSF mailbox data to Outlook PST file format. It's capable of migrating your all NSF mailbox data like emails, contacts, email messages, tasks, appointments, attachments, notes, images, etc. from the PST file. Its software is also well works on all versions of MS Outlook and Windows platform. 

More Info;- https://www.toolsground.com/nsf-to-pst-converter/

• Marked as answer by JacobQuinton Monday, August 12, 2019 10:06 AM
    Monday, August 12, 2019 4:19 AM

All replies

• NSF to PST Converter utility is a prominent tool that convert Lotus Notes to Outlook with all emails and attachments. The program is highly designed with advanced features and simplicity so that non-technical users can easily operate it. There is no file size limitation to export NSF to PST format. All Lotus Notes and Outlook versions are well supported by the application.

More info visit here:- https://www.datavare.com/software/nsf-to-pst-converter-expert.html

Friday, August 9, 2019 5:19 AM
  • ToolsGround NSF to PST Converter tool successfully exports you're all NSF mailbox data to Outlook PST file format. It's capable of migrating your all NSF mailbox data like emails, contacts, email messages, tasks, appointments, attachments, notes, images, etc. from the PST file. Its software is also well works on all versions of MS Outlook and Windows platform. 

More Info;- https://www.toolsground.com/nsf-to-pst-converter/

• Marked as answer by JacobQuinton Monday, August 12, 2019 10:06 AM
    Monday, August 12, 2019 4:19 AM
  • One can try a tool like eSoftTools NSF file converter software to export Lotus Notes NSF files to Outlook PST. It can pull out entire mailbox and preview it on the screen. Other than Outlook, one can convert NSF file into many different file formats like EML, EMLX, MSG, vCard, and others. Also no size limitation is present for migration. Also user can split PST file into many small PST files easily. A free demo version is also offered to all use for trial.

Explore more: https://www.esofttools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 12:25 PM
  • Here is a free solution  if you have Lotus Notes  installed , you can try to convert files of Lotus Notes to Outlook PST format. The main thing is to export the database Files

Export NSF Database •    First launch IBM Lotus Notes and Open NSF Database to export data •    From File Menu click on Export Button and choose the location to save it. •    You can save the file type as CSV or Structured text format

Import CSV to MS Outlook •    Now we have to Import the data to MS Outlook, Open MS Outlook •    Go to File Menu and click on Import button •    Select Import from Programs and file and choose import CSV. •    Click Finish , the files will be imported to Outlook

Tuesday, August 27, 2019 10:18 AM
  • IF you have Lotus Notes NSF Data and you want to convert, it into Outlook PST Format fast and secure way, then I would suggest you third party tool such as-: Bitacube Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter.

This tool I used recently and I am happy from this tool Outcomes because I had various NSF file and I had no idea how can I can convert various NSF file into PST format but my colleague suggest me.

This tool provided me an excellent solution to convert multiple NSF files into PST format without changing the metadata property of NSF files.

• Edited by vikashji Wednesday, August 28, 2019 2:22 PM
    Wednesday, August 28, 2019 2:19 PM
  • Yes it is possible to export your Lotus Notes data into MS outlook. Export Notes such a software which is only dedicated to Lotus Notes Conversion into MS Outlook. It's updated version is 9.4 which comes with many new options like Filter options, All Document Migration Option, and Option to select PST file format and many more option it have And these features are available in very cost-effective price.
    Thursday, August 29, 2019 8:47 AM
  • Hello jacobQuinton,

If you have Lotus Notes data and want to convert into Outlook PST. You can use two methods for Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion. 

Manual method and Second is automated method.

You can use the manual method but if you need the security and want the error-free conversion without loss any data so i would like to suggest you to use the second method i already use this and the third party tool provides the better security and reliability. If you can use third party so i would suggest Shoviv NSF to PST Converter tool because it provides me the accurate results and also provide the technical support. It helps to convert multiple Lotus Notes data to Outlook PST. First i used demo version of this tool for surety then i go with full version. so first download its demo to check the tool, test the tool. Its demo convert the first 25 data items per folder.

I found this tool in this blog:- https://articles.abilogic.com/385767/best-solution-lotus-notes-outlook.html 

Thursday, September 12, 2019 6:02 AM
  • I found a best reliable and most trusted NSF to PST Converter tool so according to my personal experience.

I personally use this program of my Office and it gives accurate results to Export Lotus Notes NSF file to PST for Microsoft Outlook 2016 in simple methods.

You can try to free demo: http://www.kdetools.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

this tool give me multi-option to Convert Lotus Notes to office 365, Exchange server live, MBOX for Thunderbird, EML for Windows live mail, Apple for Mac mail, vCard only contacts, vCal only Calendar etc

if you have any more question then please connect to live chat support and we also ready to help you anytime 24x7

-------------------------

All The Best

Friday, September 20, 2019 10:53 AM