none
How do I best prepare for the MCTS exam "Core Setup and Finance - MB7 839"? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have purchesed 4 E-learning cources which are recommended as preparation material. The url:http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/Exam.aspx?ID=MB7-839&Locale=en-us#tab3

Microsoft E-Learning cources: 

I want some sample exams or mock exams as well to practise my knowledge and prepare for the exam. Where to I buy a practise/mock exam for MB7 839?

Anyone of you that as done the exam, is it multiple choice questions only or labs as well? How much correct answers is needed to pass the exam?

Regards,

uag

uag
    Friday, December 2, 2011 11:11 AM

Answers

• Looking around there appears to be no Practice exams available only Brain dumps which I strongly recommend you stay away from as these will not help you when it comes to real life utilization of the skills that you will need. But the E-Learning normally comes with practice tests at the end of the module.

Microsoft Learning from experience is fairly comprehensive and with actually using/playing around with the product should give you enough to pass.

Obviously classroom training can't be beaten as it provides the opportunity to ask questions and get guidance but the E-Learning is a second best.

I would advise follow the E-Learning and if you are not entirely sure repeat the section until you are 100% confident in your skills and make sure you are happy and comfortable with everything on the skills tested page on the Microsoft exam page,

Regards

Kevin

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 1:39 PM

All replies

• Looking around there appears to be no Practice exams available only Brain dumps which I strongly recommend you stay away from as these will not help you when it comes to real life utilization of the skills that you will need. But the E-Learning normally comes with practice tests at the end of the module.

Microsoft Learning from experience is fairly comprehensive and with actually using/playing around with the product should give you enough to pass.

Obviously classroom training can't be beaten as it provides the opportunity to ask questions and get guidance but the E-Learning is a second best.

I would advise follow the E-Learning and if you are not entirely sure repeat the section until you are 100% confident in your skills and make sure you are happy and comfortable with everything on the skills tested page on the Microsoft exam page,

Regards

Kevin

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 1:39 PM
  • Hi,

Thank you, I have gone trough the E-learning cources many times and I would like to test my knowledge in the Brain dumps test. Can you provide me with an example of one that I can purchase. I understand that it is best not to get the Brain dumps, but since I have bought the cources already and done them several times I think it is a good way of testing my knowledge and understanding in a Brain dump.

Regards

uag

uag
    Thursday, December 29, 2011 5:54 AM