slcext.dll error message RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I hope you can help me.

First, I tried to run the diagnostics and, although it ran, I was unable to copy it.

I have Windows Vista Premium Home 64 bit (I think)

When I attempt to start it I get the error message windows\system32\slcext.dll

I can start it in safe mode or I can select to go to the microsoft terms and from there get to the internet.

Now when I try to get on my file (administrator) I get some internet thing they want me to buy and I can't get out of it.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010 11:26 PM

Answers

• "busymom241535" wrote in message news:57bf1a7e-15c2-4b26-bf9d-81282705fd73...

Hi, I hope you can help me.

First, I tried to run the diagnostics and, although it ran, I was unable to copy it.

I can start it in safe mode or I can select to go to the microsoft terms and from there get to the internet.

Now when I try to get on my file (administrator) I get some internet thing they want me to buy and I can't get out of it.

Even if you get an error message when you hit MGADiag's Copy button, you should still be able to paste the result into your post.
    If there's something telling you to buy something - chances are that it's malware - check out your system with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. www.malwarebytes.org

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, November 23, 2010 7:36 PM
    Wednesday, November 17, 2010 3:26 AM

All replies

• "busymom241535" wrote in message news:57bf1a7e-15c2-4b26-bf9d-81282705fd73...

Hi, I hope you can help me.

Even if you get an error message when you hit MGADiag's Copy button, you should still be able to paste the result into your post.
    If there's something telling you to buy something - chances are that it's malware - check out your system with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. www.malwarebytes.org

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Tuesday, November 23, 2010 7:36 PM
    Wednesday, November 17, 2010 3:26 AM
  • No reply from the Original poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Tuesday, November 23, 2010 7:36 PM