I Can´t Create Account by PRM RRS feed

• Question

• i configured PRM with a CRM Online Implementation.  the permissions are checked and i can create contacts, but i can´t create accounts, because this error occours:

Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sequence contains no matching element
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. 

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no matching element]
       System.Linq.Enumerable.Single(IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate) +4427886
       Microsoft.Xrm.Portal.Web.UI.WebControls.CrmDataSourceView.SetEntityAttributes(Entity entity, IDictionary values) +461
       Microsoft.Xrm.Portal.Web.UI.WebControls.CrmDataSourceView.ExecuteInsert(IDictionary values) +342
       Microsoft.Xrm.Portal.Web.UI.WebControls.CrmEntityFormView.OnBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs args) +56
       System.Web.UI.Control.RaiseBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs args) +52
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3691

Ricardo de Souza rsouza@tridea.com.br
    Sunday, July 24, 2011 7:56 PM

Answers

• Are you trying to create accounts from the Portal?

There are a couple of things that need to be set before you can do that:

1. Set the Parent Customer of the Contact (customer accessing the portal) to a Partner
    2. Set Account Relationship Type to "Partner"
    3. Set access permissions for that contact following instructions in the documentation

Hope that helps!
    - Palak

• Proposed as answer by Jim Glass Jr Wednesday, August 17, 2011 4:34 PM
    • Marked as answer by Palak Kadakia Monday, January 23, 2012 2:50 AM
    Wednesday, August 17, 2011 5:41 AM