Problems With Downloading Trial Version RRS feed

• Question

• I can't download the Office 2007 Trial Version.. Any kind of trial versions.. I signed in with my id then it prompted me to register when I press continue it kept on having the problem

"There is no item on the shopping cart."

I'm only opting for the trial version so why does it asks me to have something on the shopping cart?

Pls help! Urgent!
    Tuesday, November 27, 2007 4:09 AM

Answers

All replies

• Tuesday, November 27, 2007 5:37 PM
  • I cannot dowload the Trial version of Office 2007 that my college professor told me to access for my studies.  I think my problem is my firewall as this is a 291 mg file and after 3 hours I was only at 12 mg's.  Is the firewall my problem?  Should I dissable it before trying to download again?  Also should I select run or save when ready to download which would be to my advantage?  Also after my first attempt to run the trial version (after 3 hours) a window came up asking if I wanted to continue as this may or may not be a secure site.  When I selected yes ok to run, it kicked me out completely and I had to try download all over again thereby assigning me another Product Key #.  I decided to save it the 2nd try and once again I could not get it to download in a timely manner.  Is it my firewall???

Thank you.  

Tuesday, January 15, 2008 5:27 PM