Computer crashed and cannot reload Office 2007 Product Key RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to reinstall my small office 2007 and when I enter the product key it starts to install  and then after like  5 minutes it just shuts down. I was able to install it without using the product key but it says I can only used it 23 more times.  I KNOW there is supposed to be  an option to let me activate it by phone to get the product key but I cannot get to that point. Does anyone have a phone number I can call to acitvate this via the phone?  I have been trying for 8  hours now and am totally frustated!!!! 

Do I keep trying to use it another 23 times until I get to O times, can I activate it via phone then???? Wish I had found the fourm hours ago!!!

Susan

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 1:44 PM

Answers

• Dear Customer,

I'm sorry you have a wrong place posted. This forum is used to post questions about the Microsoft Fix it Center automated troubleshooting tool. Could you please post your issue to  http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us that you can get the right solution soon, thanks for your understanding!

Please Mark as Answered If this is helpful Or Un-Mark as Answered if it is not helpful.

Best Regards,
    Alex

• Marked as answer by Fafafaalex Thursday, April 28, 2011 2:16 AM
    Thursday, April 28, 2011 2:16 AM