none
visual studios RRS feed

• Question

• why does visual studios on my com does not support code parsing or generation because it is not contained within a project that supports code?

how do I solve? help 

• Moved by Baron Bi Thursday, December 7, 2017 7:29 AM OP's deiscription hasn't enough information
    • Moved by Dave PatrickMVP, Moderator Saturday, December 9, 2017 3:34 AM drive by
    Tuesday, November 28, 2017 9:18 AM

All replies

• Hello,

give us more information. Which project have you created?

For example, if you choose a Dialog based MFC application, then VS creates a lot of source code files. And with the resource editor and many other functions, VS creates code for you (e.g. OnClickedButton, OnPaint, ...).

Regards, Guido

Tuesday, November 28, 2017 9:47 AM
  • Hi,

thanks for posting here.

This forum is about c++ code issues. Please provide more information about your project. I will help you move it to the right forum for better support.

Your understanding and cooperation will be grateful.

Best Regards,

Baron Bi

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, December 1, 2017 6:30 AM