Cursor move after accepting downloaded transaction RRS feed

• Question

• Before ugrading to Windows 10 and re-installing MSMoney Sunset (US edition), it seems to me that when I accepted a downloaded transaction, the selection would move 'up' to the previous transaction date-wise; now it moves 'down'. Is there some option I'm not able to find? Or is my memory faulty?

Ron

Saturday, September 26, 2015 12:27 PM

All replies

• I have the register sorted by date increasing. After download from my bank, I Accept the first unaccepted transaction. Money then focuses on the next transaction down, (later in time). Money Plus, W7.

Is the sort order setting maybe different in your register?

Saturday, September 26, 2015 8:25 PM
  • No, our sorting is the same.  If there is no option to change the direction, perhaps it is my memory which is faulty.  I did think that I went from the last transaction to the next earliest after accepting, with the sorting by date increasing as you have.

Ron

Saturday, September 26, 2015 9:04 PM
  • I think I always start at the top (earliest) unaccepted transaction. I tried starting at the bottom, but no Accept button appeared.
    Saturday, September 26, 2015 10:38 PM
  • Interesting.  I get an accept button no matter what -- so long as I select a downloaded but previously unaccepted transaction -- bottom , middle or top.

Ron

Sunday, September 27, 2015 12:12 AM