none
Trying to submit a post to TechNet forum, awaiting "verification of your account" RRS feed

• Question

• Dear MS TechNet staff,

I am trying to submit a post with an image (a screenshot) to TechNet forum, but it gives me the following error message:

• Body text cannot contain images or links until we are able to verify your account.

When will TechNet verify my account?  Do I need to ask for verification in order to start that process?  And will I be notified if I get verified or not?  Lastly, if someone replies to this post, will I be notified or not?

Wednesday, October 3, 2018 10:47 PM

Answers

All replies

• Your account just needs to be verified. You can expedite verification by replying to this thread with your request.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/090972cb-b81f-498f-b718-948caca975c4/verify-account-41?forum=reportabug

(be patient for slow loading thread, thread is very large now)

Sticky located at top of Forums Issues (not product support) forum

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=reportabug  

If you are subscribed to email alerts you could look for a reply to verification thread from MSDN TechNet Service Delivery Team

(also note they only do the verifications twice a week now so be patient)

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, October 3, 2018 10:49 PM
  • Hello Dave Patrick and any others out there,

I want my account verified, and to be notified when it happens.  Patiently waiting,

PATRICK

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 4:36 PM
  • And how do I subscribe to email alerts?  I don't see that option in my TechNet / MSDN user profiles...
    Wednesday, October 10, 2018 4:42 PM
  • And how do I subscribe to email alerts?  I don't see that option in my TechNet / MSDN user profiles...

Quick Access\My Settings\Configure Alerts

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, October 10, 2018 4:45 PM