mcts certificate RRS feed

• Question

• I have written an Exam and got score card but haven't received any mails regarding the MCid ,so please tell me how can I get my certificate for the same.
    Monday, December 16, 2013 3:01 PM

Answers

• Hi.

Congrats on passing the exam!

It's a bummer that you didn't receive the email. You can navigate to the Microsoft MCP support page (link below) to get the contact information. There are email addresses and phone numbers for your region. They can help you attached your passed exam to your MCP ID. They probably (accidently) created a new MCP ID for you when you passed the exam.

There should a a Prometric ID on your exam result sheet. Plrease use it when contacting them.

Once they help you log into the site, you will be able to download and print your transcripts and certifications.

There are also many helpful tips under FAQs on this same web page.

Here is the page:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/help.aspx

Good luck!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

Monday, December 16, 2013 6:07 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi.

Congrats on passing the exam!

It's a bummer that you didn't receive the email. You can navigate to the Microsoft MCP support page (link below) to get the contact information. There are email addresses and phone numbers for your region. They can help you attached your passed exam to your MCP ID. They probably (accidently) created a new MCP ID for you when you passed the exam.

There should a a Prometric ID on your exam result sheet. Plrease use it when contacting them.

Once they help you log into the site, you will be able to download and print your transcripts and certifications.

There are also many helpful tips under FAQs on this same web page.

Here is the page:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/help.aspx

Good luck!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

Monday, December 16, 2013 6:07 PM
    Answerer
  • hi, visit my web <removed link, advertising>

Monday, December 16, 2013 6:10 PM