none
Locked out of my hotmail/xbox live account login

Question

• So, I was attempting to log in with my primary Hotmail e-mail the other day after getting a new game for Windows Live and couldn't quite remember my password. After attempting several times the game reported that I was locked out of my account. I went through the password reset utility to ultimately get the same issue. I have submitted an account reset request with no response what-so-ever. I am just trying to resolve this issue so when I need to use my Hotmail I can actually use it. I have plenty of evidence that it is indeed my account, I'm just frustrated because every venue I have tried to go through has looped me back to this page telling me to answer a security question  that I apparently cant spell the same way I once did. I just want access to my Xbox Live account so I can link my newly purchase Windows Live game to it as well. I have both the numbers given by the reset form and the call to xbox live support. This is actually what they suggested to resolve my issues and hope that I can get some help soon. Thanks in advance. 
    Monday, July 11, 2011 11:02 PM

All replies

• To clarify I turned that request in and have absolutely no way of looking on the progress because every support forum asks for a log in. Perhaps if someone could supply a location on live.com for me to use the code for my form then perhaps I can get somewhere. I'm just getting confused and agitated due to the nature of this never-ending loop back to "Reset Your Password" links...
    Monday, July 11, 2011 11:05 PM
  • This forum is for a blog software called Windows Live Writer. For help in Windows Live Id, visit windowslivehelp.com.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Thursday, July 21, 2011 9:15 PM