none
Course or preparation to pass the Exam MB7-842: NAV 2009 Trade & Inventory RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I need help to find out what course and how to prepare best for this Exam "MB7-842:NAV 2009 Trade & Inventory". I cannot find any information about what course to attend and how to prepare for it. The Exam MB7-839:NAV 2009 Core Setup and Finance has got examples of 4 courses/clasroom training to attend. Can anyone help?

/uag

Monday, October 17, 2011 11:12 AM

Answers

All replies

• You can find more informations about that exam at the following web address

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=MB7-842

Bye.

Luigi Bruno - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Award
    Monday, October 17, 2011 11:58 AM
  • Thanks Luigi for your reply. I did look at that link first but it didn't provide any information about cources and preparations towards the exam. Just the description of the exam. Other exams i.e. MB7 838 have some example of courses to attend prior the exam.

/Uag

uag
    Monday, October 17, 2011 12:02 PM
  • I am also planning to take this exam. I suggest we read Trade and Inventory training materials to begin with. We also need to find sample exam questions.

Friday, November 25, 2011 2:27 PM
  • Thanks for you reply, very useful.
    uag
    Saturday, November 26, 2011 9:01 AM
  • I wonder what sample exam questions are most helpful. I need sample exam question to the certification MB7 839 - "Core setup and inverntory" as well. Any idea of what is the best option, there is loads of different options to purchase online.
    uag
    Saturday, November 26, 2011 9:03 AM