Moderators should be 24 Hrs Online ..Means der should be Separate Link so That we Can CHAT... RRS feed

• Question

• if he is online .....& somebody know then plzzzzzzzz reply .............i hve to many doubts......................................................reply soon
    Tuesday, February 13, 2007 7:25 AM

Answers

• I think there should be separate Link for Moderators ...so tha we can chat easily with him ..............................
    Tuesday, February 13, 2007 7:27 AM
  • yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I hve also a lots of Doubts............like

" You earn points on the basis of a total number of posts, replies and responses every month. To get these points you need to be in the first 10 in the forums (amongst members) every month (with a minimum of: 20 posts, 15 replies, 15 responses in a month) "

in this paragraph........What is " responses  ".....................

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 7:45 AM
  • I dont think that moderators can be online 24x7. Can you stay in front of computer 24 x 7??? Thats not possible. Moreover the creator of this forum work at Microsoft. They have many more works to do than just watching who is posting what. Of course they would be doing a weekly or monthly review of whats going on in the forum. In case anyone uses abusive language, you can report it by clicking "Report Abuse".

Thanks & Regards,
    Prathul Prabhakar
    Microsoft Student Partner
    http://student-partners.com/members/prathul.aspx
    http://xplore.wordpress.com

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 12:48 PM
  • thats y i specify Moderators ,,,,,,,not Moderator...........

so one moderator can sit 8 hrs on comp.....

There should be a facility of chating with Moderator...

& it is the case of Abusive Language...

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 12:55 PM
  • @Prathul_____________________________________________________________

" Top Answerers in this forum (30 days)

Indokely (3)

"

wat this 3 indicate ??????????????

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 11:39 AM
  • Service Provided By Devsquare is awesome
    Saturday, February 17, 2007 4:24 PM
  • response means , the replies that you get after you create a new thread.

So, if you reply to a thread, it means that the creator of the thread gets a response.
    Sunday, February 18, 2007 4:29 PM
  • @ShadowMan

Thanx Man

Sunday, February 18, 2007 8:59 PM
  • Like  DevSquare , there should be Live chat link on studentRockStar.com site .....................
    Wednesday, February 21, 2007 9:15 AM
  • Microsoft ko bhasad mein "Galiya" dene ka maan kar raha hai ........................yea baat "dil" se nikli hai bhi logo .....
    Thursday, February 22, 2007 6:27 PM
  • Microsoft mein Dam nahi hai .........1-2 person bhi nahi bhata saki hai vo online chat ke leye ...
    Monday, February 26, 2007 5:16 PM
  • Ya! It's a nice idea buddy! A plan to have moderators on  24 X7  online is a good idea! For this, Microsoft should arrange for more number of moderators not just two or three! There should be something like voice chat and more like sites! These suggestions should be considered by the Microsoft!

Indokely has really made a nice thread to be discussed! Good work buddy!

Monday, February 26, 2007 6:54 PM

All replies

• I think there should be separate Link for Moderators ...so tha we can chat easily with him ..............................
    Tuesday, February 13, 2007 7:27 AM
  • yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I hve also a lots of Doubts............like

" You earn points on the basis of a total number of posts, replies and responses every month. To get these points you need to be in the first 10 in the forums (amongst members) every month (with a minimum of: 20 posts, 15 replies, 15 responses in a month) "

in this paragraph........What is " responses  ".....................

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 7:45 AM
  • Me to waiting to chat with Moderators of this Site       ..............................................

Reply Friends..........

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 8:01 AM
  • i too have d same prob like arvch08  
    Tuesday, February 13, 2007 9:53 AM
  • I dont think that moderators can be online 24x7. Can you stay in front of computer 24 x 7??? Thats not possible. Moreover the creator of this forum work at Microsoft. They have many more works to do than just watching who is posting what. Of course they would be doing a weekly or monthly review of whats going on in the forum. In case anyone uses abusive language, you can report it by clicking "Report Abuse".

Thanks & Regards,
    Prathul Prabhakar

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 12:48 PM
  • thats y i specify Moderators ,,,,,,,not Moderator...........

so one moderator can sit 8 hrs on comp.....

There should be a facility of chating with Moderator...

& it is the case of Abusive Language...

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 12:55 PM
  • I m agree with Indokely
    Tuesday, February 13, 2007 1:09 PM
  • as Prathul Prabhakar already write the microsoft people having alot of works, so the can not online 24 hrs and might not be possible for such type of event. Moderators can check or reply ur post in a 7 day it may be possible.

thank you

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 6:42 AM
  • @Jabed

Dont worry, there would a review of announcements happening sometime later, maybe at the end of the contest. So junk posts not related to academic woudl be deleted and the points rolled back.

Thanks & Regards,
    Prathul Prabhakar

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 6:46 AM
  • @Prathul.................

Man i think its to late..........it should be deleted at the end of Month , or Daily..(Not possible but i think).....

Can u tell me how the Administrator find that .........this post is
    " Non academic or Non Technical "..................

Reply soon ..............

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 11:37 AM
  • @Prathul_____________________________________________________________

" Top Answerers in this forum (30 days)

Indokely (3)

"

wat this 3 indicate ??????????????

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 11:39 AM
  • Service Provided By Devsquare is awesome
    Saturday, February 17, 2007 4:24 PM
  • well you cant expect them to be 24 hours online.they have much more important works to attend to than answering your queries.......
    Sunday, February 18, 2007 3:19 AM
  • response means , the replies that you get after you create a new thread.

So, if you reply to a thread, it means that the creator of the thread gets a response.
    Sunday, February 18, 2007 4:29 PM
  • Moderators we need ur immediate help in many regard, please mention ur mail id!! for help of us in this regard
    Sunday, February 18, 2007 5:41 PM
  • @ShadowMan

Thanx Man

Sunday, February 18, 2007 8:59 PM
  • Like  DevSquare , there should be Live chat link on studentRockStar.com site .....................
    Wednesday, February 21, 2007 9:15 AM
  • Ya there must be but till time moderator is not active and also knows when he will be?
    Wednesday, February 21, 2007 9:17 AM
  • @PARTHUL

LET SEE

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 9:33 AM
  • Microsoft ko bhasad mein "Galiya" dene ka maan kar raha hai ........................yea baat "dil" se nikli hai bhi logo .....
    Thursday, February 22, 2007 6:27 PM
  • I dont thin of giving "Galiya: to MS, but yes we should get the points reduced to atleast 5K :P cause they are not putting new features on the website.
    Thursday, February 22, 2007 6:48 PM
  • Microsoft mein Dam nahi hai .........1-2 person bhi nahi bhata saki hai vo online chat ke leye ...
    Monday, February 26, 2007 5:16 PM
  • Ya! It's a nice idea buddy! A plan to have moderators on  24 X7  online is a good idea! For this, Microsoft should arrange for more number of moderators not just two or three! There should be something like voice chat and more like sites! These suggestions should be considered by the Microsoft!

Indokely has really made a nice thread to be discussed! Good work buddy!

Monday, February 26, 2007 6:54 PM
  • I ALSO HAVE MANY DOUBTS..........
    Monday, February 26, 2007 11:48 PM
  •  

I don't think that it is possible for moderators of this contest to be online. I doubt there is any thing in the contest which is not clear. They have explained every thing in About the contest, Terms & conditions and Points table. You can also wirte mail to them if you have any unresolved queries.

At the end we are here. I think nobody knows more than us. We are student rockstars... he..he..he

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 6:46 AM
  • Yes I also have some doubts..................
    Tuesday, February 27, 2007 7:09 AM
  • Doubt  hi raha jayege ................aur contest end bhi ho jaye ga .........
    Tuesday, February 27, 2007 7:25 AM