none
Only TOP Post is Visible RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• I have written the same situation in the thread "Technet is slower than MSDN", just that this started right in that time where I post that thread.

The following is my signature:

Powershell Programmer & Advanced Lua Programmer

Beside that, whenever you see a reply, you think is helpful, click "Vote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the main question of the thread, click "Mark As Answer" (if you opened the thread).

I published the URL's for the icons in my signature.

Please contact me, before reporting me, thank you.

[string](0..21|%{[char][int]([int]("{0:d}" -f 0x28)+('577076797174-87661607769657424-8687168065964').substring(($_*2),2))})-replace' '

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 1:34 PM
  • I see several (about 9) answers in this thread.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

• Proposed as answer by Paul Ishak Tuesday, January 15, 2013 5:55 PM
    • Unproposed as answer by Paul Ishak Tuesday, January 15, 2013 5:55 PM
    Tuesday, January 15, 2013 1:37 PM
  • I can see your reply here Naomi.

But in the following thread. I only see 5/7 replies in Technet format (my reply is the last) and 6/7 in MSDN format (only yours is not shown).

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/reportabug/thread/d8094cdb-5638-4661-9950-9d6037430111

Beside that, whenever you see a reply, you think is helpful, click "Vote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the main question of the thread, click "Mark As Answer" (if you opened the thread).

[string](0..21|%{[char][int]([int]("{0:d}" -f 0x28)+('577076797174-87661607769657424-8687168065964').substring(($_*2),2))})-replace' '

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 1:39 PM
  • Yes, weird - I believe I did reply in that thread today but I do not see my reply when I follow your link.

My blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 1:57 PM
  • Now it seems to just having a little loading time.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 1:59 PM
  • I confirm this problem. I tried checking my thread and I can only see my first post. I refreshed a few times and still only my first post is visible.

My blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 2:38 PM
  • No matter what I do, or how often I refresh, I only see 2 replies (plus the original post) in this thread in this forum (and I do not see Robert's post):

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 5:41 PM
  • This is indeed a big problem now! Say, I see that Robert replied in this thread but when I open it, I don't see his reply.

I see that one of my replies recently was marked as answer and there are more messages in that thread, but when I open it, I only see my answer and it is not marked. I can not see other replies and check if there was a new question or not.

My blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 5:49 PM
  • You need to post a new message in that thread then prior replies will be visible. When I opened this thread I didn't see your reply. However, after I posted my last message I've been able to see it now.

My blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 5:55 PM
  • I can't repro.

Still an issue?

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 9:44 PM
    Owner
  • Still an issue. Random.

My blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 9:52 PM
  • I can't repro 100% of the time. Ideas?

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 10:31 PM
    Owner
  • This thread seems to be a good illustration of the problem. http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/reportabug/thread/6756029d-f3a3-4467-9c0f-f5ae7f4bf57c

Sometimes we can see that the new replies were posted in a thread but can not see replies. 

Say, why Deborah is not replying in her "Merge" thread in T-SQL forum? I bet because she can not see replies.

My blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 10:42 PM
  • Let's track it here since it explains the problem more: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/reportabug/thread/eefb8f96-2eda-4e3a-a406-efde48434799 

Thanks!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 10:55 PM
    Owner
  • Ed Price has replied to this, and several other recent threads in this forum in the last 30 minutes, but I cannot see any of his replies. The list of threads on the main forum page is updated, but the most recent posts cannot be viewed. I will try Naomi's recent suggestion and look at Ed's profile activity.

Nope, that didn't work. However, when I opened this thread from Ed's profile activity list, although I did not see Ed's reply, I did see two posts by Naomi that I see no other way. In those posts see suggests that if you add a reply,

Wait, I got an error (hence the incomplete sentence above), and now I believe I see the missing posts. Really strange.

Before I added this latest post, and edited it a few times, I saw nothing in this thread after my previous post some 5 hrs 40 min ago. Now finally I see 7 intervening posts.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 11:17 PM
  • I see that derosnec posted in this thread but I do not see his reply yet. I bet after I save my reply and refresh I will be able to see it.

My blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 11:32 PM
  • Go ahead and post them. I didn't see your or Richard's reply till I replied.

My blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 11:34 PM